WHY I AM NOT BUYING SUKANYA SAMRIDDHI YOJANA FOR MY DAUGHTER

WHY I AM NOT BUYING SUKANYA SAMRIDDHI FOR MY DAUGHTER

  • Interest Rate is not fixed, change in interest rate will be notified from time to time whenever applicable, very much like PPF.
  • It Can not beat inflation ( if you get 8% return and inflation is high as 6%, real figure of inflation comes more than 8% per year, you will not get enough money to fund the education / marriage) Play school Education fees cost is around 1-3 lac per year.
  • Lock In Period is too high compare to almost no lock in - in Mutual Funds
  • Premature Withdrawals not allowed



DETAILS YOU CAN READ ON :- http://www.sukanyasamriddhiaccountyojana.in/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Investing in India: Unlocking Tremendous Growth Opportunities for the Next Decade

India Growth Story after COVID 19

I Can Make Huge Money In Stocks If I Invest Directly: - Somebody told me last week