This is going to be a really effective read, trust me.
Let me share some data here.
- If you compare your income today (2013) and your income in (2002), You are earning well right ?
- Consumption ; Disposable Income - Rising
- Infrastructure is far - far better than 2002 ?
- Indian Forex Reserves are 20x in two decades.
- India's Ranking in GDP (in PPP Terms) in 1993 was 9th rank is now in 3rd Rank.
- FII's Investing Agressively in India. - If india is down graded, if GDP is not growing in india, if political & corporate failures happening in india....beware....still FII's are investing heavily in india......You as an investor are selling & they are becoming wise for owning your shares too.
the only question remains now :- Are You Investing In India ? Have You made money in Equities in last 25 years ? Retail Investors are always complaining about burning their finger in Equity, the one question i want to ask to all investors.....
if you have invested in Mutual Fund for more than 10 Years, Chances of Loosing money in Equities are Zero & Chances of Making money are 100%.
Think a lot on that right? Now is the time to implement.....Now or Never...Choice is Yours.